CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) supported Projects:
- S. H. E. (Sanitation, Health & Educational Empower): SHE project is supported by USL (United Sprit Limited) in Alwar district of Rajasthan. SHE project is focused on Water, Health, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH)
- Resource Center: This project supported CANON India the focus of the project is Health (Eye care) and promotion of quality and joyfully education in government schools, child friendly and safe drinking water for students.
- School Sanitation: This programme Supported by REC (Rural Electrification Corporation) through MOHRD in consortium with Culp Taru. Within this project constructed 60 toilets in the schools of Salumber, Kherwara, and Sarada block of Udaipur district
Other Ongoing Projects:
- Capacity building of folk media artist: This programme supported by WSSO (Water Sanitation Support Organization) Government of Rajasthan, and implanting in all the 7 administrative region of Rajasthan.
- IWRM (Integrated Water Resources Management) : The IWRM project supported by STATE WATER RESOURCES DEPARTMENT and implementing in 461 Grampanchayat of 11 Blocks in Nagaur district. The focus of the project is Hand holding Support and Capacity building of PRI & VWHSC in preparing and implementation of village water resource management plan.
- Water Quality testing: This project implementing in the all the 10 districts of Jodhpur & Bikaner region, in this project total 56 water testing laboratory established at block level and minimum 3000 samples from drinking water sources collected and testing twist in year pre monsoon and post monsoon.
- Migrant Target intervention: This programme focused migrant destination population for aware, testing, preventive services and referral services to migrants in industrial area of Bhiwadi and Alwar of Rajasthan. This project supported by Rajasthan State AIDS Control Society.
- Self Help Group : NABARD supported SHG programme implementing in 90 Villages of Deedwana Block in Nagaur district.