GRAMODAYA SAMAJIK SANSTHAN (GSS)
GSS- THE VISION
- Increase overall human well being through sustainable changes with people’s participation
- Upliftment of deprived community through socio –economic empowerment
- Establishment of an atmosphere of equity and justice by creating more evolved individuals through right awareness, capacity building and empowerment with a focus on child development.
GSS- ITS MISSION
- GSS is dedicated to socio economic empowerment of rural and remote areas of Rajasthan especially schedule caste and tribes, small marginalized farmers , the landless and deprived women, children and youth along with other weaker and socially under privileged groups thereby promoting their empowerment and self reliance through natural social physical cultural and economic upliftment of rural population.
GSS –ITS OBJECTIVE
- To impart various techniques of farm and non-farm livelihood.
- To build up capacity among different community for effective participation in Natural resource and Drought Management and to bring out new techniques for the same.
- To create awareness among deprived communities about education , health etc and to guide them in this respect.
- To organize the youth community for all-round social development.
- To create awareness about safe motherhood and child development to enhance child development program in different communities.
- To crush blind orthodoxies and to develop addiction free society.
- To uplift women education and development programs for effective participation of women in society.
- To liaison between Government stakeholders and deprived community for all-round welfare of the society