Digital Rajasthan: DRUV (DIGITAL EMPOWERMENT)
The GSS team relentlessly working towards DRUV PROJECT effectively and efficiently for last three month with Tata Trusts. We are also committed to build a digital inclusive society of rural areas of Rajasthan especially entire village and block of Jaipur District. GSS has been engaged with DRUV Project with support from Tata Trusts since 1 March 2016 as an implementing agency. GSS implemented DRUV project in five villages of Chomu block of Jaipur district and had coverage of 878 households. Brief details are as following.
|phase Project DRUV in Chomu, Jaipur|
|S.N.||Village Name||Box Installation Details||DRUV Mitra|
|Coordination and super vision by senior staff and Management||2|
GSS Objectives with DRUV Project and Key Result Areas:-
GSS’s objective to make lives better through promoting digital inclusion, financial inclusion and social inclusion in rural pockets of Rajasthan.
Key result areas of the project –
- Installation of DRUV Boxes in 5000 Households.
- 50% households doing transaction through electronic wallet
- Minimum 2 e-wallet transactions per month per household
- Women making up at least 40% of total user
- 40% Farmers accessing latest information regarding agriculture and marketing.
- At least three times provide user education to subscriber by DRUV MITRA
- At least DRUV MITRA two times visit in a month in each household
- Children and adolescent are special focus for us. So, GSS will cover 80% children & adolescent to encourage and promote e-learning and developed his / her knowledge & skills through DRUV services (especially educational gadget).
GSS through DRUV is mainly targeted for providing access to digital information to the population who would not normally be able to take advantage of the Internet due to the lack of access to computers and smart devices or because of English knowledge or literacy level that is required to operate any computing device.
GSS will focus and guide campaign team for these household especially
- People who are not having electronic gadgets like Laptop/desktop, android mobile and internet facility but interested to access information and communication technology.
- Priority to Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribe/ economic weaker section in villages
- BPL / Antyodaya card holders / category families.
- Families who are having HD television/ set top box.